Wednesday, January 20, 2010

Any nuisance grey squirrels about ?

Hi,





Cute as they seem, My Mother is fed up with holes in the lawn etc, So I polished up the air-rifle and shot a few of the beggers,


which is legal, as they are classed as vermin.





I like all critters, and it shames me to kill some, but we have native black squirrels about, who are not doing well.





I am far from a Buddhist, in not stepping on an ant, but do you reckon that I will be forgiven for making a squirrel pie ?





BobAny nuisance grey squirrels about ?
OH i am about in the same place....i have heard that there are some pellets the squirrels will eat and go off and . . .not come back. I was told they sell it at Southern States...I am going to check it out as soon as i submit this to you. keep me posted - i will let you know what i find out!Any nuisance grey squirrels about ?
i have heard that fried squirrel brains are an Appalachian delicacy...being a city girl, i will just take your word...see i would just contract the hits !! : )

Report Abuse



i reckon its going to be a bit tough, so maybe a casserole would be better. i did hear one recipe fro squirrel stuffed with hazelnuts, which appealed to me because thats what i have round here in autumn little beggars.


more recipes;


http://www.backwoodsbound.com/zsquir.htm鈥?/a>
There is much said about the lack of red squirrels, and their demise because of the grey ones. To help things out, I have been painting the grey ones red. They are in grey primer after all.
They are just rats with bushy tails, keep up the good work.
I'm sorry, I love the gray squirrel, shoot me.
Black squirrels?
try some puff pastry with the pie top and an ale gravy yum yum tasty little critters
  • cosmetics
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment