Tuesday, January 19, 2010

You see your backyard overrun by grey squirrels, how many could you hit with a slingshot in 60 seconds?

3 at most.You see your backyard overrun by grey squirrels, how many could you hit with a slingshot in 60 seconds?
*Reaches for phone to call local animal abuse center, next call PETA*You see your backyard overrun by grey squirrels, how many could you hit with a slingshot in 60 seconds?
All of them.


I have a duoble-barrel slingshot.
i dreamed one time that my yard was full of chipmunks...i didn't try to shoot them with a slingshot though =]
10. 13 if it's Easter Sunday...
don't need a slingshot i've got a .22 rifle with a banana clip just incase this ever did happen
15
Come over for dinner and you can count 'em.
let me go try... I'll get back with you on the head count :-)
now there's a challenge. i'd say about 300
I'd use a shotgun and get a lot.
None i'm has blind as a bat.lol

No comments:

Post a Comment