Monday, January 18, 2010

Grey squirrels do you HATE them! Do you wish to quash them so our beloved red squirrels would return?

I have never seen a red squirrel and its those pesky greys that have frightened them off! Do you wish the grey to be gone and the red to restore to its former glory and sit upon the english garden fence and nibble some nuts?Grey squirrels do you HATE them! Do you wish to quash them so our beloved red squirrels would return?
There is no need for violence against the grey squirrel!! They were imported by silly humans - leading to upset in the eco-balance Formby is famous for its red squirrel reserve. Check it out if you are in the North West.Grey squirrels do you HATE them! Do you wish to quash them so our beloved red squirrels would return?
Hey Brit Chick - You are a real squirrel expert!!! I didn't know about these other reserves - so thanks for informing me!!.....I'm glad you went for the less violent approach!!! See you about!

Report Abuse



The gray squirrels aren't bad. They are kind of cute. We have white squirrels around here too (Brevard, NC). They are truly white squirrels and not albino.
we have white squirrels in our town???? marionville , missouri home of the white squirrels and our red squirrels are so big they look like dogs....lol http://www.ruralmissouri.org/03pages/03D鈥?/a>
Why, do you prefer red fur coats?
all squirrels that enter my yard are treated the same. i feel it is wrong to discriminate squirrels based on color, therefore, they are ALL shot on site with my trusty .22 semi automatic scoped rifle. out come the post hole digger, and they are all given a shallow, unmarked grave. making the grave shallow brings the possibility of larger animals coming to dig them up, at which time i get to use my AR-15.
i thought grey squirrels were just old red squirrels.
No, people introduced them into your country. Live with it. It's not the squirrels fault. Why should they suffer for human actions?
As you will be told its not the squirrels fault. There are red in Scotland and I think Isle of Wight. They are beautiful creatures but a vermin.
People imported the grey squirral from another country and they were better at finding food and such. Now, the red squirral is on the brink of extinction. That's what happens when people introduce 'foreign' animals into a balanced ecosystem
Don't blame the squirrels, blame the idiots that imported them into your country
Nibbling nuts huh. Sounds interesting? Now whats all this squirrel business about?
They ship the red ones over to the isle of white if they see them! LOL
No, I have 2 grey squirrels that feed in my garden and they are lovely. I also have many species of birds and a few frogs. They all live in harmony. so whats the problem?
I would love to see a Red Squirrel sitting on my English fence nibbling nuts but I don't blame the grey squirrels, they were just doing what grey squirrels do, and I am just as happy for them to be nibbling nuts on my fence. They are dear little creatures. I am incredibly lucky. I live in woodland so I see Roe deer and foxes regularly too. If you want to see a Red...The Isle of Wight or Scotland apparently.
I see red squirrels all the time...I honestly don't mind the greys.
Yes i ******* hate grey squirrels! **** off bac to America and let our native red squirrels have some ******* food and land! Sorry but very passionate bout that :P
ok I'm from Scotland and I can assure you, the red squirrel is a British thing (typical self-centred English people strike again), but yes it's true that the grey squirrels from N. America were better-adapted and began killing off the red ones. I don't know why they don't take them back out again. It's a disgrace even if a few of you out there see a lot of reds yet, it still doesn't disguise the fact that they are being killed by the grey squirrels, there is no excuse and whoever ';backs the grey'; obviously has a very empty brain.

No comments:

Post a Comment