Wednesday, January 20, 2010

Is it just me that hates grey squirrels???

I use airguns and i have killed literally hundreds if not thousands of swuirrels. Has anybody else completed this amazing feet of man kind? lolIs it just me that hates grey squirrels???
The ones in my part of Arkansas are jihad squirrels. They keep suicide attacking the power transformer so that we lose power several times a week. I have lost count of how many I have shot with my airgun.Is it just me that hates grey squirrels???
why do you hat squirrels?my family would have starved to death for like of protein back in the late nineteen forties and early fifties if it hadn't, ben for squirrels and rabbits.

Report Abuse



I grew up in Wisconsin where they have squirrel and rabbit hunting every year and they are pretty tasty if you bake them in the oven and use half%26amp;half with them whil they are cooking it does something to the meat where the it exstracts the oilyness out of the meat, But leaves the meat tender and not so gamey!
I checked around and yes, it's just you.





You must be American since you enjoy shooting creatures and playing with guns.





Amazing feet?....... try amazing feat.





Putz !
We have black squirrels in Minnesota. Three have drowned in my toilet. But Squirrels are pretty harmless. My Dad has drowned dozens of possums and recently bought a hand gun for raccoons.





He used to buy 60 chickens every year and the coyotes and coons would get every single one by the following spring. Usually our ducks were fine. This year my dad had 25 ducks gave one away and now only 5 remain. He has killed 17 raccoons during all this.





Killing Thousands of Squirrels is not an amazing feat, try your luck with Osama Bin Laden, then you'd have something to brag to the world about. Even Dick and Bush haven't gotten him, even with Cheney's great aim.!
i hate papaya more then i hate squirrels.
It might be a good idea to check your facts when answering questions, a 9mm bullet cannot ravel 5000 fps as you stated in another question, and a 50 bmg does not travel at 25,000 fps either, if you stopped making crap up and did a little research you'd see just how idiotic your answer was.
squirrels scard me full stop
try red squirrels , they are worse than Grey, these little pricks get into every thing and destroy it. they also do amazing tricks when they are hit with a slug or a 30/06 , my buddy just got a 7mm , this is going to be fun.....

No comments:

Post a Comment