Saturday, January 16, 2010

I've got grey squirrels in my loft, how can I get rid of them?

I've got grey squirrels in my loft, how can I get rid of them? Are there any devices on the market which would deter them? Sonic devices or even traps?I've got grey squirrels in my loft, how can I get rid of them?
Call teh Pest control its more effective and safer. If you insist on getting rid of them your self maybe try mouse traps but Good Luck though =) and be careful!I've got grey squirrels in my loft, how can I get rid of them?
try offering a food supply via feeder in a differant part of your yard. once they have moved to an easly accessable food supply,close off where they are getting in.
Better than bats in your belfry.
yeah, a rabbit sized live trap baited with wheat bread stuck down with peanut butter, and get 2-3 different brands of sonic emitter, this creates a cacophony that drives the squirrels out, once they are all gone, use 1/4'; heavy chicken wire over all the soffet holes and vents, staplegun from the inside so you dont really see it, and get a cat, the cat pee smell scares squirrels, they also make squirrel away spray, but i find it doesn't work.
pest control will save you a lot of trouble, headache, time and possiblely attacks from angry squirrels.

1 comment:

  1. I too have squirrels in my loft. I've hired a bear and have built a simple electrified fence matched with a number of black and decker circular saws. Will this help?

    ReplyDelete