Wednesday, January 20, 2010

Do grey squirrels get rabies?

My mom was bit by one and i don't know where to find what diseases they can carry.Do grey squirrels get rabies?
Any warm - blooded animal can get rabies. Take your mother to your doctor.


I am a physicianDo grey squirrels get rabies?
I think you mean ';any mammal can get rabies';. Birds don't get rabies.

Report Abuse



yep, don't worry though. just take her to the doctor to get a shot. :]
All animals can have rabies.
No. Only ground squirrels and flying squirrels.
They're just rats with big fury tales. Yes, they can carry rabies.
Yes! I was bitten when I was 10. They had police and animal control out looking for this injured squirrel that I had tried to rescue from a cat. They said they had to check for rabies, or I would have to go through the series of shots...

No comments:

Post a Comment