Saturday, January 16, 2010

What is that logo of a profile view of a grey squirrel?

I've seen it twice on cars and it doesn't have any words under or around it. Basically it's a profile (side view) of a grey squirrel not holding any nuts and it's a cartoon. I tried searching for it and I couldn't find it. I'm curious and huge fan of squirrels and I would like to know what the logo belongs to and what it's called. Thanks!What is that logo of a profile view of a grey squirrel?
In England the Gray Squirrel has taken over the native Red Squirrels, it may have been an ad about that.


- Gray squirrels went, saw, conquered England


There's a war brewing in England, and everyone seems to be on the side of the reds. ... It seems that the gray squirrel is just better than the red at ';squirreling. ...thank you


.www.yaledailynews.com/articles/view/What is that logo of a profile view of a grey squirrel?
Thank you!

Report Abuse

No comments:

Post a Comment