Saturday, January 16, 2010

I own and operate a grey squirrel ranch. I have over 3000 head ot them. How can I market my product as?

the other white meat? Unfortunately, size seems to be a problem. When they are dressed and butchered the steaks and roasts are not very impressive in size, even when I put them in the petite section.I own and operate a grey squirrel ranch. I have over 3000 head ot them. How can I market my product as?
have you ever thought about beaver?I own and operate a grey squirrel ranch. I have over 3000 head ot them. How can I market my product as?
Squirrel is actually a dark meat. It is very lean though. Try marketing that.
Someone was right with the ranch idea. You could drive the squirrels across the dessert with a posse. Or you could slaughter them and call them ';Chicken of the trees';. ';Chicken of the sea'; does fairly well.
Breaded and frozen, I think they could be marketed as Squirrel Fingers.
I think you can sell just about anything to the good people of the Southern States if you have a washed up sitcom actor advertise it on TBS.
I think you should open a squirrel dude ranch instead of slaughtering them, and let rich city folk come to learn how to be real squirrel handlers, and maybe learn a little bit about life in the process...
Lean, low-fat meat. i'd die for a bowl of Mom's squirrel stew right now.


Although a lot of people don't want to think about eating squirrel, they're sooo cute. Ever thought of selling them as tamed pets?
mince them whole and sell them as wholemeal squirrel burger meat
Alternative engine power
Don't try to market them as ';The other...';


Just cut them into pieces instead of steaks and roasts, as pass them off as chicken.


After all, everything tastes like chicken.....
Tell them it tastes just like chicken.lol
one word: steroids
you would be suprised how much meat is on their little legs.

No comments:

Post a Comment