Saturday, January 16, 2010

What is a good name for a webkinz grey squirrel?

I can't decide on a good name. Please vote for one of the following or give some examples. These are some you can vote on...


nuts, numchucks, (I know its weird) squirrley, or squeakers. Thanks!What is a good name for a webkinz grey squirrel?
I like Squeakers!What is a good name for a webkinz grey squirrel?
ooooooooooh i love those names


my favorite is probaly squirrley


i do not think it is weird!


here are some of my ideas:


squarlly


grey


nutter


nutt


wallnut


chip (i do not know but i just like that)


squeaky


scavanger


silly (haha i think that is silly)





i hope this helps you!
I think sammy :)
I made mine a girl and named her Macadamia. (like the nut)
greary
nutters
maybe u could name it Socks








i like Numchucks the best out of the names u picked

No comments:

Post a Comment